Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
Title: To Study Cost Efficiency of Buildings in Different Geographical Location of India by Utilizing Wastes in Concrete
Authors: Chandel, Akshay
Gautam, Chandra Pal [Guided by]
Keywords: Bagasse
Crumb rubber
Compressive strength
Issue Date: 2020
Publisher: Jaypee University of Information Technology, Solan, H.P.
Abstract: Today, the need to protect the environment is a moral obligation for humans. Concrete is the most devoured material on the planet after the water and utilized most broadly in the construction due to its properties. According to the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change of INDIA (MoEFCC) in 2018-19 nearly 15,000 MT of garbage remain exposed every day, resulting in almost 55 Lakh MT of solid waste disposed in open areas each year, which leads to "severe" pollution level. Of the total collected waste, only 20 per cent (27,000 MT per day) is processed and the remaining 80 per cent (1, 08,000 MT per day) is dumped in landfill sites. Furthermore, recycling waste consumes energy and produces pollution. Besides, the gathering of waste in the suburbs and the removal of waste are perilous for nature. Utilizing waste material in Concrete is an appropriate technique for accomplishing two objectives: eliminating waste and adding positive properties in concrete. Since the green concrete industry is growing, it is important to assess concrete that contains waste from all perspectives to determine its capability. The goal of this study is to inspect the concrete properties when it is replaced with waste materials as components. In this study the crumb rubber replaced with san, bagasse is used as cement, and waste crushed tiles are used as coarse aggregate up to some amount as a replacement. With the addition of these wastes we can reduce carbon footprint, and save the natural resources. Different tests on concrete are performed to check the feasibility of these waste materials. With the help of right strategy the Green concrete can be used for making G+3 building in Autodesk Revit architecture and further design in different parts of India by Stadd. Pro software. After that the energy efficiency of the building is also checked and then Cost comparisons of buildings are done with Zero Energy Building through Estimator software. Further cost efficiency of the building is checked by Estimator software. And then stability is checked in different harsh environment conditions of India in
Appears in Collections:Dissertations (M.Tech.)

Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.